Our range of SVGA CAT5E extenders can be used up to a maximum distance of 150 Meter (492ft) away, and support resolution up to 1024 x 768. They have a built in noise suppression circuit, which eliminates signal loss for superb SVGA quality. Because they are can be used with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) CAT5E cable, they provide a cost effective way to extend your Video and Audio signals (depending on model) by using CAT5E.
Simple to use, connect the local unit to your computer, connect a cat5 cable to local unit and remote unit then connect your remote monitor to remote unit. Ensure both power supplies are used and both of the units Power LED and Active LED's are lit. If picture quality bad, use the distance selector to adjust.
Resolutions are dependant on distance with a max resolution of 1024 x 768 @ 150Meter.
- Supports SVGA (KVM-VGAXT)
- Supports a maximum distance of 150 Meter (492ft)
- SVGA resolution up to 1024x768 @ 150Meter
- Ultra Compact
- Compatible with CAT5, CAT5E and CAT 6 UTP Cables
- LED Power and Activity indicators
- Gain control on Remote Unit
- Local and Remote units supports two VGA outputs. (KVM-VGAXT)
- Local & remote unit
- 2 x Power supplies
- 1 x User manual