The KVM-201 CPU Switch Box is a computer-sharing device that allows two users to share one Computer. Based on the First-come-first-served principle, the KVM-201 automatically switches to the console that is first activated, by keystroke or mouse movement.
This multi-user-single-tasking device is a perfect solution for a small office environment where a PC can be shared between two users without the trouble of a network. There is no interface card or software to configure. Installation is as easy as connecting cables between the CPU Switch and your computers. Operation is as simple as pressing buttons, entering hot-key command. The KVM CPU Switch is independent of computer operating systems.
- Supports PS/2 keyboard and mouse
- Automatic or Manual Selection
- Operating system independent, transparent to all applications
- High VGA resolution up to 1920x1440
- Power-free operation (adapter optional)
- No Software required
- Screen power-save function
- Private mode
- Selectable video broadcast for security
- Plug and play system configuration
- Keyboard and mouse can be hot plugged at any time
- Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching users