The KVM-402 is a KVM switch that allows access to two or four IBM compatible computers from one PS2 Keyboard, one PS2 Mouse and one VGA, SVGA or Multi-sync monitor. Switching between connecting computers is as easy as pressing the push button (which is conveniently placed on the top of the switch) or entering hot-key commands from your keyboard. There is no interface card or software to install and the Tower KVM is completely independent from any operating system.
- 2 unique loose-free cables included
- Supports both PS/2 keyboard and mouse
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free PC boot up.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot pluggable at any time without turning either the Tower Switch or PCs off
- Unique Space Saving design
- Auto-scan automatically selects computers sequentially
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse (Pro), Explorer, Optical
- Hot-key and push button allow easy computer access
- Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching computers
- Operating system independent, transparent to all applications
- High VGA resolution 1920 x 1440
- Power-free operation - the Tower KVM draws power from