The KVM CPU and Audio Switch Kit allows users access 4 IBM compatible computers from one PS2 keyboard, PS2 mouse and VGA SVGA monitor, these models also support Audio functions allowing one microphone and 1 set of 2.1 speakers to be shared between 4 PCs.
Switching between computers is easy as pressing the push button or entering hotkey commands from your keyboard. There is no interface card or software to install and it is independent of the computer operating system.
- Unique loose-free cables included preventing keyboard or mouse connector from getting loose
- Supports PS/2 keyboard and mouse
- Supports Microphone and Speaker switching
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free PC boot up
- Keyboard and mouse are hot pluggable from the switch at any time without turning off any PC
- Auto scan automatically selects computers sequentially
- Supports M/S IntelliMouse (Pro), Explorer, Optical
- Hot-key and push button allow easy computer access
- Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching computers
- Operating system independent, transparent to all applications
- High VGA resolution, supports up to 1920x1440
- DDC2B compatible
- Power-free operation - the power is drawn from the attached PCs